Driving traffic to your website is only half the battle. If you can’t make the traffic convert into leads and sales, you won’t be in business for long.
So, how do you convert visitors into customers? You have to useconversion optimization. You tweak elements – such as copy, colors, images, and buttons – on your web page to persuade your visitors to convert.
In order to teach you about conversion optimization, I’ve created a30,000-word guide that covers all aspects of conversion optimization from what it is to how to use it for your own business.
Here’s what you will learn in The Definitive Guide to Conversion Optimization:
- Chapter 1: An introduction to conversion rate optimization– this chapter will go over what conversion optimization is, when to use it, and how to use it to grow your business.
- Chapter 2: Why you should begin by gathering data – your best friend in conversion optimization is data. Data will teach you what tests to run and how to improve your conversion rate. In this chapter, you’ll find the steps you need to take in order to gather the right data.
- Chapter 3: How to mine your data for actionable conversion insights – now that you have the right data, you need to learn how to read it. We’ll show you how to analyze your data in order to create winning tests.
- Chapter 4: How to run your first A/B test to find a winning variation – in order to grow your sales, you have to run tests. Testing is important as some elements on your page can actually decrease your sales. Without testing, you won’t know what’s helping and what’s hurting.
- Chapter 5: How to interpret your A/B test results – now that your test is done, you need to learn how to analyze the results. This chapter will teach you how to analyze the results and what to do next.
- Chapter 6: What should you be testing? – you’ll need to test ideas if you want to continually improve your conversions. From button colors to headlines and videos, you’ll be provided a complete list of tests to run.
- Chapter 7: 30 expert tips for better conversion rate optimization results – if you want to improve your conversion rate, you might as well learn from the best. Find out the thirty tips that the pros use to grow their sales.
- Chapter 8: A/B testing mistakes that even experts make – chances are you are going to make mistakes. Some of these mistakes can cost you thousands of dollars. So, before you start testing, make sure you avoid these mistakes.
With the rising cost of pay-per-click campaigns, SEO, and content marketing, you need to get the most out of your marketing dollars, especially if you are going to compete with the big boys.
This guide should help you compete as it will teach you everything you need to know about conversion optimization from beginning to end.
Feel free to leave a comment if you find any errors within the guide or if you just want to share your thoughts about it.
Check out Aplus Plastic Box Co for all your Plastic Storage Solutions.